Monday, August 25, 2008

Crash Into Me.

"I think it's better to have someone, even if it hurts, even if it is the most painful thing you have done, even if it's the most painful thing you've ever had to do. I think it's better to have someone."
-Meredith Grey. Grey's Anatomy Season 4.
___

I've got a ton of studying to do and my first paper is on Wed. I don't know how I am gonna do it but I know I would just have to. Sucks that how everything is so last minute and that I'm SOO unprepared for all the papers. But I AM prepared to fail them, sadly. The syallabus is so much wider now and that spells plenty more of should haves. =/ Well, if I don't sleep at all for the next few days, I might be able to finish. :)

What the heck. Forget it, it's only the 1st progress test. Too late for should haves anyways.
I'm SCREWED.
And, congrats to all that passed the exams and made it through. And to those who didn't, I'm gonna miss ya and I hope to see ya around! Don't be a stranger..=)

Now, STUDY HARD peeps.

No comments: