Sunday, August 31, 2008

can your heart beat the hate?

d_b: Kate Voegele – Hallelujah

So the exams are over. Much hard work this time around. The last week was pretty much hell. From Tues to Fri, I barely got much sleep. Especially on Wed where I slept from 10pm-2 am. I mean I usually sleep at 2 and now I have to wake up at that time to study. Partially my fault coz I didn’t study the night before; sort of gave up coz I knew close to nothing for F5. But dad didn’t want me to skip and even told me not to study and to just fail it. But I couldn’t do it so I decided to study for the paper from 2-6 sth in the morning. I don’t know how much it helped coz I felt like crap; like my whole body was gonna fall apart when I reached coll. Too tired =___=.

And it’s not over. The whole routine will play again in about 2 or 3 weeks later. ACCA sucks and this time round, I just don’t have enough determination to study.

Anyways, this month has made its marks. 08/08/08 and 20/08/2008 and the Olympics. Oh and Happy Independence Day M’sia! 51 years! Time for a change, no?
Yet, for me; it’s all just flying by too fast and September hits tomorrow. oOh....one more day of hols! haha...

I’m also working on the new template for the blog. HTML is just so frggin hard to deal with. Wait for a while :)

I need to go shopping. The sale’s ending and I’ve barely bought anything. I think I'm gonna go tonight.
&& Road trip! Port Dickson tomorrow! With the college buds. (: Hope it’ll be fun!



We're not the same, dear, as we used to be.
The seasons have changed and so have we.
There was little we could say, and even less we could do,
To stop the ice from getting thinner under me and you.

-To two important people in my life. Yet, I'm only sorry to one. I'll try to fix things alright. I didn't mean for it to happen. It just did. I've been trying very hard to find the truth behind it. And maybe I'm trying too hard or everything is alreadly in front of my eyes. Whatever it is, I'm gonna let it go and cherish you.

1 comment:

Mr.GS lim said...

i felt the tiredness too. owh.