Friday, September 5, 2008

truthfully

Out of sight. Out of mind.
I suppose I’m better off.
So are you the one I should be thanking?
For the good times and the bad times at all the wrong times.
And all the could haves, should haves and would haves
that would not let me forget.
You tell me.




Sleep deprived. Sleep deprived. Sleep deprived. Sleep deprived. Sleep deprived.


Class today was just a ‘passerby’ for the day. Was just so tired and couldn’t concentrate much. && I CANNOT do 8 AM classes. -_______- Just can’t. Waking up at that time just isn’t right. Such a pain.

Got another 8 am class again tomorrow today and it’s extra long this time-all the way till 6pm. I don’t think I’m gonna stay. Probably head home after lunch (: as always.

I’m just bored. Gonna go to sleep now; I think.

Toodles! xoxo.


No comments: